Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome to Pandamonium!

So I'm writing a blog. My favorite teacher encouraged me to write, and when she sees me from time to time, she always asks, "Are you writing?" And I feel guilty when I say no. But this is a way that I can write about my passion, teaching.

Why PreK Pandamonium? Well you can guess that I'm a preschool teacher. I have been for seven consecutive years and one other year in a previous life. Pandamonium? What does that mean? The Free Dictionary definition of pandEmonium says
 
1. A very noisy place.
2. Wild uproar or noise.
 
That reminds me of my classroom. Most of the time it is good learning noise but not always. So why did I make the E an A? The answer is I LOVE PANDAS. My other passion is for pandas. I don't know why. I remember my first stuffed bear. It wasn't anything special, but ever since then, I have collected them. I have a curio cabinet with two pandas only shelves. And my classroom is decorated with pandas. I guess that is my classroom theme though I didn't know that was what I was doing when I was putting up pandas on the walls and bringing in stuffed ones and figurines to display. I found that out when I noticed a fellow teacher's room had owls all over and she said it was her classroom theme. So there you go. I teach preschool in chaos and I love panda bears!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment